Whoa! Yesterday went to Audrey's birthday party. I didnt even know that she was 21 already. Or maybe I knew but i forgot. Anyway, I've known her since she was like... sec 2? That's many years back.
Well, it was at quite an ulu place and had to take a cab down. Nothing special, just a catered dinner with some friends and family. Quite boring for me la, I didnt know ANY of her friends. Or rather I only knew 2 and no, I didn't want to talk to them. I'm even surprised that I went down.
Anyway, her parents still remember me, although I only saw them like, once. Her brother tho, kinda forgot who I was already. Quite sad la, i quite like her brother. He's quite funny. And he said I look like i'm 19. Don't look like I'm 25. That's music to my ears. HAHA.
As for her friends, I only know 2. A kenneth and a mei mei. Well, I think i know the kenneth better, since I saw him more times. He's been around her since he was in secondary school too. So i guess about the same time i knew her. But I dun know how they're related and no I'm not interested either. I went over and asked if they remember who I was, since we had dinner together before. Well, kenneth said a "no" and i think mei mei sort of remembered a bit.
Not that it matters. *shrug*
(0) So Waddaya Think!
9:43:00 AM